Saturday, June 19, 2010

Somedays, i feel like this:

One of the best things i did in Europe: Watch Avenue Q in London.

This totally hit home when the show started..even now it brings a smile and tear simultaneously because its so ironically true. *sigh* Enjoy anyways! (esp those who have watched this exquisite gem)



I wish there was a better version on youtube..nothing beats the original cast from London, live! Couldn't get this outta my head recently..and the other tracks from the same broadway as well..every track was damn awesome!

Yup but anw, i'm still in the midst of my jobless-gloom, which explains the lack of posts..will be back as soon as i feel a wee bit happier!

Soon, soon! :)

"What do you do with a B.A. in English,
What is my life going to be?
Four years of college and plenty of knowledge
Have earned me this useless degree.

I can't pay the bills yet,
'Cause I have no skills yet,
The world is a big scary place.

But somehow I can't shake,
The feeling I might make,
A difference,
To the human race."

- Princeton, from Avenue Q

No comments: