Tuesday, April 13, 2010

18 hours to Command!!

Thought i'd better pen down my emotions before the most exciting part of this sem comes to bloom.

COMMAND IS TOMORROW!! Or more precisely, in just 18 hours today. I AM EXCITED!!

Sadly, i have a final presentation during class frm 12-3pm first, so will be nervous about that. These 3 days my heart's been pumping really well - Thai Oral today which wasn't very smooth, and rehearsals almost every night since last month. Not to mention the rest of the week which have final proj submissions amidst the last concert of my life.

Ok short rant over. Honestly, I CAN'T WAIT FOR COMMAND!!! Much much effort put in the 3hour performance tmr. Hope it all goes well!!!

I bought a nice dress for formal dinner haha just gotta say that. Oh man, i'd better not trip on stage tomorrow when i do my 6 'hot' dances ahhhh!!!

Super shagged now. Will enjoy the last few moments of adrenaline tomorrow though, the next few days after, i can imagine will only be more empty than less. :(

No comments: