Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hall is my Addiction.

Every single moment after 6pm is so precious nowadays. I hardly get time to blog now coz it's been crazy every night - FWOC, Rag n Flag, Dating Game and now Star-to-Burst amongst IBG trainings.

For the first time in my hall life i actually have multiple bruises on my forearms due to Vball (amongst other ball games) pracs, blisters on my feet coz i'm running everywhere at night after wearing heels the entire day and not to mention having larger eyebags than ever.

But hell yeah, I'M LOVIN' ALL OF IT!!!


I can safely say that out of these 4 years of KR in A block, THIS HAS THE BEST BATCH OF FRESHIES AND A BLOCK CHEMISTRY!!!!

Kudos to Tzewee and A Block Comm! :) *2 thumbs up*

It was clear how well the freshies blended in on Rag Day which btw, totally rocked my damn-old-final-year socks!!!! :)






Hauters!!!

My fav squid photo!

KRFYFs '0910!! My first time holding the shield! :)

I'm just glad i'm given the chance for another 365 days of bliss with my favorite people before graduating.

Now, i am ready for Command!

No comments: