Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Heart's in Two Places

Been a while since i last penned down what i really feel deep deep inside..too many spurs of the moment passed before i had the chance to catch them and pull them into words!

How does one explain the feeling of being torn between two worlds? Juggling a full-day job with a full-night 'family' life is nuts!! At work, i think about hall; at hall i think about work. It's honestly driving me crazy!

I miss staying up late (playing poker, supper, or simply gossiping) and sleeping in till the wee morning is over.

I miss just slacking around in my personal space for the entire day and having neighbours pop over and tell me they're just as bored in the afternoon.

I miss having loads of time just hanging around with the bf and kboxing.

I miss being the person who has the most time to spare to intervene in everybody's business.

I miss complaining that i'm brain-dead bored to anyone and everyone who would listen.

But then again, the grass is always greener on the other side; whichever side you're on. Oh, the irony! Well, at least i definitely know now which side of the pasture i'd rather be on.

I LOVE YOU KENT RIDGE HALL!!! I WANNA BE YOURS FOREVER!!!
Okay okay, seeing that i still have 5 more months = 150 days = 3600 hours more to go in this internship, i know i'd better make the best of it. It really isn't very bad; it's actually a pretty decent job/location/place to be right now. I'm just longing for the greener pasture. :X
Right, back to work! :)

No comments: