Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A new chapter...

Leaving hall, is like being single again.

Yup, time i stopped evading penning down what I really need to get off my chest. I hate goodbyes. Like seriously. And i definitely hate being alone.

Sis left for wonderland today at 6am and all i really wished was to stowaway in her luggage. Ahh..trading positions, what a familiar feeling. It was there when we went through different phases of our lives - getting sick, getting good/bad grades, having 'best friends', boyfriends, exchange programmes, etc. and the list will go on. On hindsight, our lives are mapped pretty closely along the same storyline so far..probably a twin thing.

So now, all i'm left with is my abundant interviews and the emptiness of our room on the 2nd floor of our house. Well, amidst the gloom of impending loneliness last week, i did do a short getaway to Bintan with the dear and got a nice new tan! (and a little flaky skin now)

'
haha ok not exactly my best looking photos..oh well. Don't look that lonely now you'd think? Nah, my bf's a full-time engineer 7am-5pm during summer. Think he already has not enough him-time without me barging in. So, i'm pretty with me, myself and I again this season. Might be getting that internship soon though, real soon.
Meanwhile, I guess it won't do any harm for me to get some poker sessions going at my place since the sis is away huh? And maybe some sleepovers too, if people are free on weekends. :)
Things are looking brighter haha..I'll make this a great summer! :)
P.S. Take care all you peeps across the oceans!

No comments: