Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Seven Days Ago...


Our footprints dotted Miami Beach.

Or more precisely,


South Beach Miami!

:)


We had 1.5 days to spend there..so we purposely woke up early at 6am to catch the sunrise (after failing to do so during our 4 day cruise).












And of course, it was worth it!!










We marked our spot on the beach...


And drew love letters in the sand..


To my Beloved Sunny Island: You're still the best!
I LOVE YOU SINGAPORE!!!


Then we took a few (or in my case 23498374 times) beachfront jump shots..I guess it all depends on the cameraman..-__- jump so many times pic still like that..I took only 1 perfect shot of him!


Beautiful, beautiful Emo pics..almost can hear titanic-like music...


And then we got bored..so we played with a whole flock of pigeons and seabirds fluttering around the beach.. Couldn't do much sun-tanning till the afternoon (which was scorching hot so we baked for less than an hour only) but the weather was super shiok and cool in the morning..which made us want to irritate the birds even more while playing on the beach.. haha :)


After spending a glorious morning together on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world..I realized..it was the 21st of October. Our 19th monthliversary!! Simply Perfect.

<3 19th and more to come my love! <3

No comments: