Friday, October 31, 2008

My Love, you've got Competition.

He's smart, he's funny and he's one helluva singer...

JASON MRAZ - I LOVE YOU!
although he was damn Dua-Pai..made us wait from 6pm to 9pm. wth.
BUT..butbutbut it was SO SO worth it!!!
Here's some video clips we took..i have one new NEW fav song now - If it Kills Me. The live version is WAYY cooler than the originals i found on youtube and all..but i only took the chorus boohoo..oh well, at least my cam's sound quality rocks. Enjoy! (this is the only vid i managed to upload on blogger..e rest too big i think :()

ok in order, this video is my other new fav song - Lucky. He got a guest singer Teresa Cole to sing the duet with him, but i prefer the original singer, Colbie Caillat coz she can hit the high notes so much better when they harmonize.
this one is my old new fav song - I'm Yours..i didnt think he sang it very well this time live, maybe coz the youtube/radio acoustic one is already perfect. I felt he looked kinda bored while singing it..haha but the last part after the ending (which unfortunately is not in the video we took) was pretty cool, where he had a grand pause, then ad-hoc-ed, and came up with a personalized version of I'm Yours to Austin people..the way he always does for his I'm Yours endings in different countries. oh well.
oh man. i took 2 days trying to upload my Lucky and I'm Yours videoclips and they just take forever to upload! Plus hang my com summore. Can somebody pls tell me isit coz blogger cant take more than 200MB of video space or sth? each of those videos are 250MB or so..haha. Nvm i'll upload on facebook so yall can see..we took 4 vids in all, the last one is an old favorite The Remedy.

Right..guess i'll post the pics i took that day then! :) The show was totally sold out that day..we had to queue to get in so we came early about 5pm..the queue extended all the way back 1km from the entrance la! I was just so glad i got the GOLDEN TICKETS..thanks to the best guy on earth who gave me my best 21st birthday present ever! **muacks**

It was held at Stubb's, a pub downtown known for holding famous celebrity concerts..oddly enough, it was smaller than expected and we had to stand ALL the way..


Front of Stage and behind us - look at the throng of people! The entrance is at the white gap at the left centre of the page on the 2nd pic..we got really close to the stage, like just 5metres away from the star himself! But it was really v squeezy..



Cute pics of Jason and crew!!! :)






yupyup..that's my first glimpse of the oh-so-charming Jason Mraz..i'm so gonna buy all his other live concert tix i can get my hands on now! :)

No comments: