Friday, September 26, 2008

My Pilot Friend!

CONGRATULATIONS MAOCH!!!!

Officially SIA pilot material! See, i knew u could do it!!!!

I AM SO PROUD OF U!!!

(haha okay u still gotta get thru e physical test thing but obviously, i have absolute faith in ya!)

Like how cool can!!

Oh i just noticed something - the 405ml of Mocha i'm drinking now can be rearranged to form Maoch..haha ok lame.

anyway, YAYYYss!! I can't help but rant abt your success my dear Bizad Bestie! I'm so totally gonna fly on your plane man! 1 outta 2% success rate in selection is out of this world!

~~Whee~~

Think i'm high on coffee before Finance class, again..haha..oh and the lesson before this, my team with Brad Pitt got 2nd best in class after climbing Mount Everest - as in percentage of goals achieved among all the groups!

Happiness!! :)


Eh Maoch..here's my prediction of you after graduation:

Tell me if it comes true k! :)

nono, wait..CONFIRM come true one!! Right, Maoch? ^___^

No comments: