Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday Morning

 :)

Sunny side-up on buttered toast  - a great start for the end of the work week! :) I had almost continued that first bite; it was so yummy!

♥  Thanks Ma!!  ♥

On other news, look out for my very first bus ad!!! Vaseline Healthy White SPF24 out in stores now! haha..ok the bus ad isn't too exciting, but it is my first!

Vaseline Healthy White SPF24 Triple Lightening Body Lotion

Work's pretty time-consuming, but I guess I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else other than where i am now - thank god for great bosses and colleagues (and ice-cream)!! 

But still...CAN'T WAIT FOR KOREA!!!

haha the bf's applying his exceptional research skills to book our hotel and planning itinerary now while i'm blogging away lol. i think it may just be a bit nuts to travel free 'n' easy to Korea despite my SUPER basic phonetic lessons in the Korean language. (i think i have to bring my Lvl 1 Korean handbook over there to help!!)

Oh wells, hurry up and hit me, June!!!

No comments: