Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brand New Semester for the Very Last Time

Just occurred to me that this would be the very last time i'm logging into CORS. (Yay rejoice!) haha well biz mods were never a hassle to bid for in the first place, especially so in the last semester.


This sem i'll be a super slack me, taking modules more for fun than anything else - i can't wait to learn a new language! I was always rather lazy to learn new languages in sch; i mean they definitely wont pull grades up and they do take up time. But heck, right now i have ALL the time in the world with only 2 main modules to clear to graduate and with 3 S/Us under my belt! (Yes i haven't touched ANY of my S/Us at all i'm a good student who takes all my Gem/Breadth grades. Lol speaks for my core mods :X)


But if only i could sell those useless S/Us for more general points..my 2 semesters of SEP and internship have left my gen account barren so i guess i can't take Korean :( sigh. I really do wanna learn the language of my fav drama series! So, should be Thai then (that one can gimme advantage of bargaining power hehehe)..will see how.


Actually, right now i'm blogging to procrastinate. haha. I HAVE TO WRITE MY DAMN VW TESTIMONIAL MYSELF!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *SCREAMYELLHOLLER*


*Pui!* And i thought i could put my mind to rest after the 6months of work. It is time for my slack sem to start!! I want my holidays nownownownownow! (yep this sem will be trip after trip overseas coz i owe that to myself!) I don't think any intern had to write reflection reports/testimonials for themselves before. Dammit la who ask me to be as lazy as my ex-boss (for now)..i should totally start now before it's too late and i forget everything abt what i did.


okay then, maybe i'll write down a list of my New Year Resolutions this year after i'm done. Been a while since i did that already. I think i procrastinated last year until it's already this year. -__- haha. *Takes a deep breath* Now, off to start that elusive reflection report......



No comments: