Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life as a Newbie

Like, totally sparkling, unweaned, everything-under-the-sun-also-dunch-know NEW.

I miss being a freshie, yes but this is nothing like that at all. i repeat, NOTHING.

It's being thrown around like a ball yet at the same time trying hard to be a sponge and soak everything in. So it's very much like being a spongeball.

Well, i have to say this is seriously....................what i expected. Although of course experiencing something you expect in your mind on foresight is like imagining pain and then feeling it - still damn pain right.

I know absolutely zero (possibly negative) about cars - tech specs, horsepower, torque, pricing, design, and many other ridiculously technical stuff - as well as configuring a website - what ads to put on, which companies to work with, blahblah - and i'm gonna be handling all these within this, lemme see, 180 or so days!

However, something in my inner sadistic mind says that i am enjoying the rough now. This is what i need to know and is gonna be really very useful in my line of work soon enough. And cars, oh cars, what a highly unintimate topic amongst the average girl..i guess it wouldn't hurt to know more about them..plus they really look so gorgeous in the showroom! I have never appreciated cars the way i did today when my 'mentor' took me on a brief tour to see all the cars on display. Usually for me, anything that has an engine or battery device just has to look good on the outside and it's good enough for me. Oh well, that sure is gonna change!

So, this is just Day 2..i'm exhausted trying to change gears from my usual 11am-midnite day shift to a 7am-11pm one. Less sleep, less tv and less slacking around the couch..i already miss that! :(

I'm just glad the people here are nice :)

Right, here comes Day 3! Aza Aza Fighting! (haha too many korean dramas lately)

"I'm ready, i'm ready, i'm ready....for work!!" :)

No comments: