Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cool Quotes

Chanced upon a couple of quotes recently which caught my eye:


"When life throws you lemons, you can make lemonade, put the lemon in a coke and make coke lime; you can make lemon barley, juggle the lemon or rearrange the words and make melon. Bottomline-behind each crisis is a million opportunities!"

haha kinda cute. But i like the next one..

"I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are;

because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.

I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far;

for a might-have-been has never been,

but a has was once an are."

- Milton Berle

Yep..on another note..my bf can't stop singing 'It's so fun to do homework' beside me now..while scribbling furiously on his Living with Mathematics tutorial...-__-.... NERD.

No comments: