Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Year of the Ox!

Finally! New template for a New beginning.. I LOVE this picture! Totally illustrates the general mood i am in now, reminiscing the beauty of last summer but welcoming the brilliant new summer that's gonna arrive in a blink of an eye!

Perfect.

3rd day of the lunar new year and boy, is there work to do! I think it's time i got into the spirit of things back at home and plan for the months ahead..Right now it seems to me that hall is so near yet so far away..i'm so glad for the neighbys i have, but I can't bring myself to join the committees and clubs this semester coz it just doesn't seem right! Which means, I probably have to stay in pgp nx sem. :'(

Ahh..i'm gonna enjoy the (great) company while it lasts, and meanwhile I hope my Magic Golden Cow i got from the temple on Chu Yi will bring me luck! :)

And Happy CNY to you all!!!

No comments: