Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NUTS

Nowadays, my favourite word is the word "NUTS".

Seriously.

  • My dad went nuts over the weekend - same issue, same insistence.
  • Work - gone nuts. 'nuff said.
  • Flight at 5am tomorrow and I have damn siao-on project-mates whom i just emailed to say i'm zaoing after not really contributing...(walao it's a freakin' training course la take the assignment so seriously for freak?!) okok that's not really my work attitude but i kinda have to prioritise stuff. :X
  • i'm turning 24 in 3 days and i'm spending it with some tmd colleagues whom i booked tickets to Bangkok with on a force-myself-to-socialize whim. Gotta feeling this won't be my most favourite holiday...
Hmm. Sometimes i feel like taking the advice pasted beside one colleague's desk:


Maybe it might just work huh?

Oh well, hello bangkok again (in 5 hours)! Please be kind to me if i'm forced to drink (copious amounts of) Chang beer!!

No comments: