Sunday, January 16, 2011

Helloooo New Year! :)

I'm such an inconsistent blogger, i know. So terrible! All i've been wanting to do is chill in front of my laptop watching How I Met Your Mother - totally love it! These few days/weeks seem to have passed by in a flash! X'mas, then new year's eve..and whaddayaknow..in 2 days, it'll be my first and last biggest event at this company.

And in 3 days. Goodbye.

5 days - Batam for a short, very much needed getaway.

10 days - Life in a brand new company.

Ohmygawd like..BREATHE DEEP and GO!

Ok i admit. I haven't been stressed about work per se. No i haven't. These past 5 months here well, reminded me pretty much about life in NUS Bizad. haha. If you know what i mean. But, emotionally. *whew* i really needed to let this go.

It's like, i haven't been blogging coz i don't want to talk about sucky things like how i don't feel i'm contributing or how sometimes it seems like i haven't/won't ever be making even a dent by leaving.

As the ex-boss said..don't outstay your welcome. It's definitely time to go (even though it seems premature).  But i'll miss the (other) people here quite a bit - my first friend here, my constant lunch buddy when i just wasn't in the mood to entertain certain people, my new-found friend - thank god for calling me out for teabreaks every day! My induction pals - you are all going to be great people. And of course, i'll definitely miss the Ultimate Office Location.

Clearly, these aren't the right reasons to stay despite my strong sentimental personality. Afterall, what is in a job...but to learn and contribute to society (in general)? I'm definitely not striking both these basics off the checklist here.

Well, on a brighter note! It's lucky i'll be moving on..to one of the greatest consumer goods company in the world, no less! :D

Sneak peek at some of the brands that have touched so many people's lives!!



Hooboy, i'm already excited. And, this time, I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.  :D

No comments: