Thursday, February 4, 2010

Don't Stop Believing!

Amplitude 09/10! I guess my debut amplitude session went fairly well..although i got comments saying i didn't smile during the performance. :( I didn't mean it!! I think the spotlight was too glaring and i was trying hard to find people in the audience thus the frowniness haha.

But anyways, it was fun! (although i think we screwed up the 3rd song) And, the 3 songs are still stuck in my head, especially Somebody to Love, which was absolutely my favorite one! (Plus Enya sang solo and she is my idol!!! Super awesome voice.)

As usual, good ol' A Block came to support with roses; despite the insane amount of events that were happening at the same time that night - Soccer, Handball and Badminton matches - crazy huh!



Love this crazy bunch of pple!

And i got a chio and super fragrant white lily bouquet from the Deardear..who actually braved the V-day price hike.. :)

Lastly, here's a v cool pic! Triple Twin Power!!!!!! hahaha...introducing the Tian Twins, Eunice/Esther Twins, and Amelia/Amanda Twins! (actually until now i can't differentiate which is esther/eunice)

And here's the mixed up version, with the younger of us on the left to the older ones on the right.

If only my sis hadn't graduated so soon, all of us would be in the concert together! haha oh well..i hope the backstage pics arrive soon, didn't manage to get any since the camera was with WL.

Alrighty, coming up next..this Saturday's rehearsal pictures of me in my Chingay ANT costume!! :)

No comments: