Saturday, December 19, 2009

Closing of an Awesome Chapter.

Right now i'm kinda in like a bubble of emotion. You know how people always say a person's life flashes chronologically in front of their eyes when it's 'the end'?

Yeah, that's what i'm feeling now, albeit about VW. Somehow today's endless farewells have finally gotten into my head; maybe it's the effect of not having enough sleep after staying up to do farewell cards then going to timbre till midnight right after work, or maybe it's re-reading through the letters and the handmade scrapbook the girls made me and another colleague's sms, or maybe it could even be not having the bf around for 15 days of reservist, but omg why can't i stop these tears from falling?

I suddenly feel so loved. But i still have to turn the last page of the chapter. It's in moments like these that even a non-Christian like me cannot deny the presence of God. Thank you up there for all the wonderful people you've brought to me in this mere 6 months. Seriously. It couldn't have been any better. Great Boss, Great Colleagues and an Awesome Brand. I know i've probably repeated that a million times this year already but this is it. My best X'mas present ever - the best internship experience I could ask for.

And it even comes with side effects - I think it's gonna take a couple of months for me to lose the habit of staring at car logos everytime a car passes by. Every. Single. Car. haha..i'm crazy i know but i really have been staring at cars on the road for 180 days. Every single moment. (I had to start learning about cars from scratch somehow!)
Alrighty, pictures of the farewell cards made below..time to nurse those eyebags..FINALLY! :)



One more left to do for Ting before meeting her tmr! *yawns*


No comments: