Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Boss Rocks mY Socks yeah!!


Like totally!

Look at this GORGEOUS cake ---------------->>>>

my boss is getting it for me as present!! Like how cool can!

and..it is $389.00. No joke. Was already planning to get a cheapo cake when i suddenly chanced upon this one but had to resist coz of e crazy price. Man. My heart broke when i paid e deposit for e cheapo cake..but anw..so here i was today just casually chatting to my boss abt my party plans and showed her e pic of this beautiful cake online and how it'd be my ideal 21st bday cake..

Little did i expect her to pop e offer right after lunch! I tell u i am like damn shocked/touched/abitguiltyforbloggingnowduringwork/moved to tears la!! I mean. WHERE GOT BOSS SO GENEROUS ONE!!! I don't deserve such a great boss. Really. Not only does she buys me soyabean drinks almost daily since i stepped in and treats me occasionally at the best food places in our vicinity, she is like my personal mentor when it comes to the internship - picking up recruiting skills and so on.

oh thank you upstairs for all these blessings!

Speaking of which, I feel i'd be EVEN more blessed if my 21st BIRTHDAY WISHLIST was fulfilled too!! *hinthint*

1) SingFest '08 Tickets (esp for Sun Aug 03 got Jason Mraz!)
2) A pretty pink huge luggage for Texas!
3) A nice branded wallet
4) A pretty watch
5) Twisted balloons in every shape n colour!
6) Big metallic balloons in every shape n colour!
7) A nice sundress to add to my wardrobe
8) A FANTABULOUS PARTY on Sat 19/07/08!

yupyup..haha abit mei you tong nian esp after No. 4 onwards..but hey its my last time to be a kid~ alright will add more when i think of it later..work ends now! =]

No comments: