Sunday, June 1, 2008

randomness.

I'm kinda glad nobody knows abt this blog yet..not many anw..

It sucks having a hwa chong bf. Honestly. a true blue one at least. it's sth abt all that inner competition and arrogance in their blood that irks me. Well..Love and Hate. Love and Hate. Sometimes i think i'm going nuts trying to find peace between both. Then i realise it might just always be that way.

Maybe..its because i know. I too have similar traits. but with a huge flaw.

Damn. what's it abt this guy which makes me so confused and frustrated at the same time yet find so hard to let go? i really wonder how things will be after varsity. If time is already so scarce now, i don't see how it'll multiply after school for you. I can SEE it coming. Me myself and I..yeah we really gotta get to know each other better.


I think i might just get myself a dog.

No comments: